A unique way of evaluating your subsurface assets
A horizontal cross-domain workflow
With Ariane, we provide our clients with a best in class solution for the assessment of subsurface opportunities.
Fast, efficient & Fully probabilistic
- The linear layout along the Ariane Thread allows to understand influence of input on intermediate and final output and removes all black box effects from a complex chain of calculations – this is transparency!
- Shape your perception of uncertainty using our very efficient Dancing Distributions which can handle much more than a Myriad of standard distributions – also, put data behind for calibration!
- Deterministic cases, single shot probabilistic cases and probabilistic sensitivities are executed immediately – 10,000 uncertainty simulations provide near-immediate results with our performant Monte Carlo simulator!
Ariane for Carbon Storage
Perform robust and transparent assessments of structured and unstructured aquifers.
- Evaluate pore volume & theoretical storage capacity
- Predict in-situ phase and density from pressure & temperature conditions (PVT)
- Estimate possible column height and leak or spill masses
- Provide a plume to derive 3D sweep efficiency and effective storage capacity
- Get insights about containment risk
Ariane for Oil & Gas
Get fluids into the core of your prospect evaluation:
- Perform standard assessment using pore volume uncertainties.
- Understand, predict and quantify subsurface fluid PVT behavior and trap fill, spill and leak.
- Provide estimations for fluid type (oil versus gas), properties (phase, GOR, densities) and column heights.
- Evaluate chance of success for charge, seal and fluid composition.
- Find the optimal place for your exploration well (chance of success and volume)!